Below you will find all currently available positions within the organisation..
To contact us or make an application, please use our contact us page and provide your details.
Technical Support Personel
- £22000-£25000 depending on experience
- Location: Greater Exeter (Halsgrove House, Tiverton Business Park, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6SS)
- Full time: Mon to Fri, 09:00-17:00 – Hybrid flexible working available
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
MobiCode is an established player and software solutions provider to the mobile recycling and refurbishment industry. We understand that the success of our business relies upon the satisfaction of our clients and as a result, we strive to provide them with the highest service levels at all times. We are uniquely positioned within our sector and can offer our clients best-in-industry world class solutions to meet their ever-changing needs.
About the role:
The Technical Support Role is responsible for providing first line support to both internal staff and external customers for solutions covering all aspects of our web portal and bespoke software. You will also be responsible for QC testing and raising change requests for the development team. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to improve their technical support skills and experience.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Resolving customer issues via ticket desk, phone, and email
- Onboarding and training new and existing customers and internal staff
- QC and testing of software releases
- Documenting change requests
- Creating and maintaining training documentation and maintaining the customer facing knowledge base
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers
- Monitor customer usage to assess where improvements can be made
- Analysing usage data using excel for senior management
- Occasionally provide internal deskside support for colleagues
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A good knowledge of Windows operating systems
- A good understanding of Android and iOS operating systems
- Familiar with Office 365
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience working in a SaaS company
- Previous experience with Zen Desk, Fresh Desk or equivalent
- Previous experience supporting bespoke software
In the first instance please send your CV to Peter Kirby at email@example.com
Register with us today and see the benefits our software brings.
Copyright © 2020 · All Rights Reserved · MobiCode