Unlocking Terms and Conditions
Version: 1.01 Revision Date: 03/10/2018
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between You and IMEI Ltd (“Company”). The Agreement authorizes you to use IMEI Ltd Unlocking Request Services (“Services”) according to the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
These Unlocking Terms and Conditions, together with our general Terms and Conditions of Use, form a legally binding agreement between you and IMEI Ltd in relation to your use of the Services
IMEI Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered address is:
Unit 4, Eastcote Industrial Estate,
Field End Road,
Company number 08681621.
All Services required the submission of the device IMEI to process the unlock
“Code Unlocks” – means the unlocking services where the unlock requires a code to be manually entered on the device.
“Request Unlocks” – means the unlocking services are where the unlock is dependant on a central device manufacturer server to acknowledge the unlock request.
Software: means our web portal https://mobi-server.com
The name of the Services may change from time due to variations of the service capabilities and there may be local translations of the product names.
All images, photographs, icons, and text incorporated in the Software, is owned by the Company and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Except to the extent expressly licensed herein, all rights are reserved to Company.
Read this Agreement carefully before using the Services.
ATTENTION: USE OF THE SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. USING THE SERVICE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE SERVICES.
- Provision of the Services by IMEI LTD
- IMEI Ltd is constantly innovating to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which IMEI Ltd provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that IMEI Ltd may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at IMEI Ltd’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform IMEI Ltd when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if IMEI Ltd disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while IMEI Ltd may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by IMEI Ltd at any time, at IMEI Ltd’s discretion.
- Use of the Services by you
- To access certain Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to IMEI Ltd will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from England or other relevant countries).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by IMEI Ltd or via the approved API access, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with IMEI Ltd. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with IMEI Ltd, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that IMEI Ltd has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which IMEI Ltd may suffer) of any such breach.
- Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to IMEI Ltd for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify IMEI Ltd immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlocking Special Terms
- If you think you received the wrong unlock code, you have 3 days following the delivery of your order to request, free or charge, for us to verify the code. You can request this via a ticket on the help desk or by email to email@example.com.. You also accept that for some unlock tools (including, but not limited to, the tools that come for a calculator and that are guaranteed to return every time the same code) this procedure may not be available.
- If, after the verification of an unlock code procedure has been launched, the code is the same as previously provided, IMEI Ltd will issue a refund of your order if you provide a video proof; this video proof must be compliant with these rules: First type *#06# (or any other way of displaying the IMEI on the phone’s LCD) on the phone then wait 5-10 seconds until we can clearly see and read the IMEI of the phone displayed. If present, the operator (on which the phone is currently locked) logo should be clearly visible. Insert, in the same phone, a SIM card which is not currently accepted by the phone. Wait 5 seconds until we can clearly see and read the message displayed by the phone. Enter the code received by the server, SLOWLY, and the keys being pressed (or touched) must be clearly seen in the video as the code is entered in the phone. If you get an error message, wait 5 seconds so we can clearly see this message. By the way, make sure the video is correctly focused and the codes, messages, IMEI are all visible on the phone’s display. Then please upload the video using free download website like wetransfer.com, or free streaming website like youtube.com and forward to us by email. Include the following information “Service Name” you used to request the unlock code for this order “Brand, Model and IMEI” of the Cell Phone “Unlock Code” you received Any special information we might have requested during the Unlock Process (UDID, Provider ID etc) And finally, a brief description of the “Error” when trying to enter the code.
- If your query is about an iPhone Unlock Service, first please do not provide a video proof. We will only accept a complete Apple GSX Check report performed on our Server (we do not accept GSX Check report performed on any other website). You must use the service “Apple GSX Full Service” to perform the GSX Check and pay for the check. Then please forward the result to us by email. If the result show that phone is still locked, and from the exact same original network you place the order for we will then refund or reprocess the request. If the GSX Check shows the phone is on a different network, or the phone is Unlocked then a refund will not be processed.
- When you select a tool in the dropdown menu in the “IMEI Services” section, an information note may be presented to you, giving you special instructions for this tool, including but not limited to, phone models or operators not to try to order. It is your responsibility to follow these rules. IMEI Ltd will refuse any refund request if these rules have not been followed and you receive a wrong unlock code.
- It is your responsibility to check if you are able to enter the code in the phone before ordering an unlock code for a model. By ordering an unlock code, you guarantee IMEI Ltd that you know the correct procedure to enter this code; if you have any doubt, please request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any refund claim, whether Video Proof is provided, must be made less than 10 days after the delivery date of the order. We will not investigate or refund any claims made after this period.
- You agree that all prices can change at any time without prior notice. IMEI Ltd’s liability won’t be engaged due to a price change.
- You agree that any unlock service offered on our website can be removed at any time without prior notice or liability.
- You accept that all the credits purchased must be paid for by an approved payment method. IMEI Ltd will require all payment accounts to be in the same name details as your account. Our Anti-Money Laundering checks meet the standards outlined by the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG) guidance. Approved refunds will only be returned to the account that originally added the funds.
- Changes to the Terms
- IMEI Ltd may make changes to these Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, IMEI Ltd will present these the next time you log into your account. Continued usage of our services will require your agreement to these updated terms.
- You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which these Terms have changed, IMEI Ltd will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
- All unlocks supplied via IMEI Ltd are classed as a service, not as goods, we supply a service that you may use to unlock your phone. this may take the form of a service where we generate a code for you, or allow you access to a server that will perform a service of unlocking your phone via a piece of software that we may provide to you in order for us to carry out this service.
- After purchase under the Distance selling regulations you have a period of 7 days that you may cancel the service as long as you have not used or started to use the service that you have purchased. The service will deemed to have started as soon as you attempt to use our service. You will be deemed to start using the service by a. requesting any unlock code you may have purchased b. downloading and installing any software that may be required to use the service; Once the service has started there is no right to cancel under the distance selling regulations.
- All manufacturer’s trade names are used for reference only to describe compatibility to our products or services. No services or products on our site are connected to, endorsed by or produced by any trade name or mark holder that may be mentioned unless otherwise stated. We claim no affiliation, connection or relationship with any company whose trade name or mark may be used in reference on our site unless expressly stated otherwise.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim relating to these terms and conditions shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.